· Elementary Boys: 3rd and 4th grades, 5th grade, 6th grade
· Middle School Boy: 7th / 8th grades
· High School Boy: 9th – 12th grades
Assessments will be held for all ages; however, all players are assigned to a team. Players are encouraged to attend so coaches can balance the talent.
Teams will practice once a week for 90 minutes in CYA area schools.
Games are on Saturdays
· 2nd – 4th grade games will be held Franklin MS from 9 am -10am
· The 5th/6th and the 7th/8th grade teams will participate in a Fairfax County League and games will be held at various facilities in Fairfax County
· High School Boys participate in the Fairfax County High School League and play in various gyms within the county
Players are encouraged to ask a friend to play on their team, just make sure to include his name when registering.
Coaches are always needed! High School players should consider coaching a younger team.