Join us for another AWESOME Golf Event!
4th Annual CYA Golf Classic
Friday, October 14th, 2016, 1:00pm Shotgun Start
Twin Lakes Golf Course
We are excited to host the 4th Annual CYA Golf Classic this October 14th, 2016. Nearly 100 Golfers have played in each of the past three years and we expect a large turnout agin this year! CYA Volunteers (Coaches & Administrators) only pay $50 to play and everyone else only pays $75! We will be giving out lot's of really cool CYA Golf SWAG just like past years. The event also includes Dinner, Drinks and Awesome Raffle Items!
To REGISTER: Send an email to Mark Abbott: ExecDirector@ChantillyYouth.org
You can sign up individually or as part of a team (Foursome)! Tournament Details Below.
1) This is a Best Ball Tournament as opposed to the Scramble format we have used in past years. In a Best Ball Tournament, all members of each team play their own balls on each hole. At the completion of the hole, the lowest score among the team members serves as the team score.
2) The entry fee is ONLY $75 per participant or $50 for CYA Volunteers! The fact is, we want everyone to participate in an effort to make this event more of a celebration for our volunteers versus a fundraising event. CYA Volunteers only pay $50 to play and the Board of Directors has authorized an expenditure to cover things such as CYA Logo'd SWAG. The registration fee covers Golf, Dinner and all of the cool giveaways.
3) Registration: No need to register online. Just send Mark an email and let him know if you would like to register as a single or if you are part of a foursome. If you have a foursome, just include the team name and we will add you to the list. We will set up Singles/Doubles with others to create teams the morning of the event. We will collect registration fees at the tournament. If possible, please let us know if you will be playing by this Friday, 10/7.
4) Give Aways... We are not holding a raffle. Instead, we are encouraging all of our business participants to promote your business with marketing giveaways, i.e... logo'd items, coupons, etc... We hope to have between 70 - 100 participants so plan accordingly! We will be writing a "Golf Classic Re-Cap" that will post in the CYA Weekly Buzz and on our Website that will highlight our business sponsors as a way to say "Thank You" and to help with promoting your business to the CYA Community.
5) Prizes. Prizes will be awarded as follows: 1) Low Team Score 2) Low Individual Score 3) Longest Drive - men & women 4) Closest to the Pin on all par 3's.