REGISTRATION FOR THE 2014-2015 CYA WRESTLING SEASON IS OPEN
Click on the Registration link above to register with Chantilly Youth Association
Tournament Competition wrestlers must also register with Northern Virginia Wrestling Federation: NVWF Registration
- 2014-2015 REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
- Non-Competition Option (Practice Only): Wrestlers will attend 2 practice sessions during the week but will not participate in tournaments on the weekends. Non-competitiion and tournament competition wrestlers practice together.
This option is called "Wrestling, No Tournaments (Winter)" on the registration form.
- Tournament Competition Option (Practice and Tournaments): Wrestlers will attend 2-3 practice sessions during the week AND attend tournaments hosted by the Northern Virginia Wrestling Federation (NVWF) on the weekends. There are 8 tournaments scheduled all throughout Northern Virginia on Sundays and Saturdays in December, January, and February and an end-of-season Regional Tournament.
This option is called "Wrestling (Winter)" on the registration form.
Note: All Tournament Competition wrestlers MUSTcomplete a second registration through NVWF at http://assn.la/Reg/?r=4:84073. There is NO ADDITIONAL FEE for this registration but you must register and agree to all of the NVWF codes of conduct in order to be able to compete in NVWF Tournaments.
- REGISTRATION FEES:
- $100 1st Wrestler
- $90 Each additional wrestler from the same family
- Tournament Competition Option:
- $150 1st Wrestler
- $135 Each additional wrestler from the same family
- All tournament competitiion wrestlers must also provide a $100 deposit for the rental of a singlet. Deposits will collected during the season and returned at the season end when the singlet is returned.
Note: To recieve the sibling discount, all wrestlers from the same family must be registered at the same time from the same family account.